Remington RM1630U 16-inch 11.5 Amp Electric Chain Saw

Remington RM1630U 16-inch 11.5 Amp Electric Chain Saw Reviews



More Picture


This is a great little saw. I have cut down a 6-inch diameter Bradford Pear and several similar sized trees. Then I cut the trees into fire wood. Only problem has been finding a replacement chain which is how I ended up on the Amazon website. Home Depot from whom I bought the saw didn't stock the replacement chain. Other than that it has done everything I wanted it to do with out any problems. I would buy another one.

Remington RM1630U 16-inch 11.5 Amp Electric Chain Saw Feature

  • 3.0 HP Electric Motor
  • 16-inch Low Kickback Bar and Chain
  • Push Button Oiler
  • External Adjustment Screw for Chain Tensioning
  • Un-assembled in box
3.0 HP electric chain saw features ergonomic design for reduced hand and wrist fatigue, and improved handle placement for better balance. Easy to use squeeze bulb oiler and larger pour opening for less spillage. Easy view oil reservoir and advanced gear r


Go tO Store Now !!

More Products

More Reviews


What a piece of JUNK - Jon -
I purchased this to take care of small trees and large limbs on my property. I tried it on my western hemlocks first and not only did it not cut through a 3" branch, but it fell apart. The bolts will NOT hold so the blade gradually loosens while you work (as in tightening every 10 minutes!). In addition, it failed to cut through ANY wood I tried - hemlock, fir, pine, even old corroded lumber. I'm back to a hand saw and working on those triceps.br /Yes, I read the instructions and assembled it properly (twice - just to make sure I hadn't missed something the first time).br /BTW, when they warn you that it leaks oil - THEY MEAN IT! Leaked all over my garage floor when I left it unused for just a week. You have to drain it EACH TIME. None of my other chain saws did that in the past.br /I will never purchase another Remington tool.


Nov 07, 2010 00:15:03

0 comments:

Post a Comment